Canton Chorus membership fees
There are three rates of membership fees. We leave it up to choir members to decide which rate they will pay.
- Full rate membership is £132 per year
- Reduced rate membership (state pensioners, full time students etc) is £72 per year
- Minimal rate membership £0. This is available if your circumstances are such that you feel that you cannot afford the reduced rate. Please contact the treasurer if you would like to take advantage of this rate.
There are a number of ways to pay:
- Monthly standing order. Full rate £11 per month, reduced rate £6 per month
- Three termly payments – full rate £44 per term, reduced rate £24 per term.
Payments are due in September, January and April. Please pay by internet transfer if you are able to, alternatively by cheque payable to Canton Chorus.
- Annual payment in full – if any members are able to pay the full annual fee up front during the Autumn term, it will be a real help in meeting our winter concert costs. Once again, payment by internet transfer or annual standing order is preferable – alternatively by cheque payable to Canton Chorus.
To pay by internet transfer or standing order – please contact the treasurer for our bank account details.
Canton Chorus has been a registered charity (no.1166663) since 21 April 2016. If you are a UK taxpayer, we would be grateful if you would complete the Gift Aid declaration form, which will enable us to reclaim the tax paid on your subscription and any donations you make, at no extra cost to you.
If you have any questions, please contact the treasurer Lorraine Rees